Making sure that you provide a hygienic working environment will have a huge effect of disease/infection control. Use our HAW course to find our more about how hygience can affect health and productivity.
This course will take half a day to complete.
This course provides for a 3 year certification.
Hygiene at Work (HAW) Syllabus
- Keeping you safe and minimizing risks:
- Defining hygiene.
- Viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites.
- The process by which micro-organisms spread.
- Contamination and cross-contamination.
- Infection and cross-infection.
- Incubation and transmission.
- The consequences of low standards.
- The benefits of high standards.
- How to kill micro-organisms.
- Personal hygience and care.
- The risks involved with not hand-washing.
- Effective actions with cuts and abrasions.
- Faulty surfaces and equipment.
- Protective clothing.
- The significance of cleaning schedules.
- Cleaning facilities.
- The correct use of sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Disposal of waste, spillages and sharp materials.
- The Public Health Act 1984.
Hygiene at Work (HAW) Pricing
The cost for individual places on our HAW course is £60 +VAT.
Pricing options are available for groups of people and, if required, we can run this course from a location of your choice. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our professional trainers via phone or email.
Training Course Booking Enquiry
The following form allows us to gather some key information in order to offer you a great service. By gathering a brief outline of your requirements we can call or email you back with all the relevant information in hand. Thank you in advance for your enquiry into our training courses.
Completing and sending this form does not put you under any obligation to purchase training courses.
* Denotes required field.