Quality Policy ISO 9001
Human Touch Health Group is committed to:
- Providing customers with high quality services which meet requirements and are fit for their
- Operating the business to the systems required by
ISO 9001: 2000.
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
- Rigorously controlling the supply, installation and completion to programme of all
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive
Everyone is responsible for the quality within the company and for maintaining high standards.