Recruiting NOW Ambulance Care Assistants (Bank) – 12 posts
and Make Ready Operator, 20 hours per week – 1 post
Download our application pack
Alternatively you can access a copy of our Online Application form here; Online Application
Our HR staff work tirelessly to check the suitability and background of potential employees and as a result we have ended up with some amazing people working as crew on our ambulances. We are often complimented for our approachability and friendliness as well as our patient care. We are very proud to have built a team of hard workers who care about what they do.
If you are thinking of full or part time bank work and you have a balanced and good natured outlook on life then let us know. You can find out more about various aspects of working in the ambulance industry on the pages of this website and we are happy to chat more to you about where you might fit into our organization. Give our HR department a call on the number above, we would love to hear from you.
All interested persons MUST be in possession of a full UK driving licence, preferably including category C1, (vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes) with no points active (on occasions 3 points may be acceptable). This means that if you passed your driving test after 1st Jan 1997, then you must have completed an additional practical, theory and hazard perception test in a larger vehicle.
- New to this role, but a passion for quality care standards and a fulfilling new job? Enjoy driving and team work? We will provide the training you need.
- Working in the sector already? Whether you have formal qualifications or not, we welcome applicants who wish to use their skills and experience.
- Qualified IHCD Ambulance Technician/HCPC Paramedic? You will fit in to our team. Annual CPD training is provided.
- Clean, Full driving licence (max 3 points)
- Aged over 25 (due to our insurance requirements)
- C1 driving category entitlement preferably
- We will complete an enhanced DBS clearance check
- Physically fit
- Experience driving larger vehicles
- Excellent references
Ambulance Care Assistant (Bank)
Make Ready Operator 20 hours per week
If you are interested in working with Human Touch, please call 01778 338048.